Aquila Motors was founded in 1958 by William “Bill” Aquila Sr., on the corner of Orchard and Henry streets in New Haven, CT. In 1964, he moved his business to its present location at 6 Fountain Street, in the heart of Westville. As his family grew, his sons worked alongside him, learning the business from the ground up. Bill’s grandson eventually joined the business as well.
Bill was an excellent mentor as well as a knowledgeable mechanic, but as his son and grandson will attest, it was his fine example as a man that they appreciated most. Bill founded his business on not only excellent repair service, but also on quality customer service.